Thursday, May 14, 2009

American Idol

Ok so what the frick happened last night??!!  I am so PISSED!!  I can't believe that Danny got voted off!!  He was by far the best to me and I am so sad that he is leaving now.  I don't think I even want to watch the finale next week.  I don't think I can stand listening to Adam for 3 songs.  He seriously bugs me!  I really am not a fan.  I think Danny totally should have won! 
Don't worry Danny I still am rooting for you!  Even though you didn't win I know that you are gonna have a great career and I will so be buying one of your CDs :)  

1 comment:

Mackenzi said...

I'm waiting for the update on American Idol. :) But I have to say I'm thrilled that Adam didn't win, I couldn't stand him. Also we'll have to go to that castle park together once you guys move back up here, Hayden would love it!