Friday, May 29, 2009

American Idol Finale




















So I have been way busy lately and keep forgetting to post about this.  Even though it's kinda late I thought I would just say YEAH!!!!!  I'm so happy that Kris won!!  The shock on Adam's face was priceless :)  Don't get me wrong, I know that I have been pretty mean to Adam, but I do think he can sing I just don't think he is as great as everyone and himself thinks.  I was glad that Kris won because he was the underdog and I feel like he really appreciated it more.  I personally like his voice more than Adam's and I was really happy :)  I will say however, I still think Danny should have won!  I still think that he had the best voice :)

2 comments:

Byron and Jana said...

So you did end up watching anyways?!

Spencer and Amy said...

My family did, I just watched the recap and when they announced the winner. I still wanted to see who was gonna win, I just didn't want to hear Adam sing over and over :)